Intelligent Crowd TV CEO Shane Smith joined Tech London Advocates founder Russ Shaw, London & Partners CEO Gordon Innes and delegation of other London CEO's on 19th January to promote London Tech to investors in Beijing, a full house event organised by the Mayor's office for development and promotion, London & Partners. We showcased the great finalists from Saturday's "StartUp 2016" event and later, less formally at our Ambassador's reception at the British Embasssy.
StartUp 2016, organised by Enterprise Nation
StartUp 2016, the UK's biggest start-up show of the New Year, took place in London's Canary Wharf and nine other locations around the country on 16 January 2016.
Entrepreneurs and CEOs
- Findex - CEO - Mr. Ricky Lee
- WorkMatch - CEO - Mr. Matthew de la Hey, Alex Hanson-Smith
- Virtual Insights - CEO - Dr. Cyril Godart and Thomas Clayson, Chief Technology Director
- Backtracker - CEO - Mr. Henry Latham and Co-Founder Geordie Palmer
- Owlstand - CEO - Mr. Stephen Yang
- Grant Calton, a Partner at Iron Bridge Capital Partners
- Julia Groves, Chair of the UK CFA
- Modwenna Rees-Mogg, a Founder & CEO of Angel News
- Jenny Tooth OBE, Chief Executive of UK Business Angel Association
- Damian Wasey, Head of Sector Partnerships, KPMG Small Business Accounting
- Rob Fenton, Head Honcho at Hipsters, Hackers & Hustlers