Now auditioning
for Series 4
Coming January 2017
Every Monday at 8pm

Register Now to Watch or Apply
Jan
9, 16, 23, 30
Feb
6, 13, 20, 27
Mar
6, 13
Save these dates into my calendar:
Outlook / iCalendar Google Calendar
  • A Warm Welcome to members of & Our preferred providers for our Initial Crowd Offering to underpin our international rollout in 2017 Please contact us if you’d like to be part of it!
  • The World's First Series Dedicated to Angel and Crowd Equity Funding World-wide access to
    the UK’s leading start-ups
    Register now to watch and receive details on the presenting companies.
    Insight and information to help you build a better portfolio
  • A Better Way...
    • To identify great early-stage companies and build a diversified portfolio.
    • Watch weekly, live or on-demand. Ask questions, live.
    • Form your own opinion. Don’t be led by the crowd.
    • Select your preferred company, and indicate your interest.
    • If enough independent minds agreed with you...
    • ...gain priority access when the fundraising goes “live”
    • Spread your annual SEIS allowance widely, amongst a superior set of investments
  • Our latest guests

    Alexandre Covello

    CEO Spotlight

    Alexandre Covello, CEO at AngelsCube

    Alexandre Covello, CEO at AngelsCube, is tonight’s “CEO Spotlight” for an in-depth look at this international accelerator network.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Register now

  • Our latest guests

    John Zai

    Special Guest

    Alexandre Covello, CEO at AngelsCube

    John Zai, CEO and co-founder of Cocoon Networks, joins us to discuss his firm’s imminent opening of Europe’s biggest incubator, and injecting $500mn of early-stage funding for UK companies. Cocoon is opening up China to UK companies: could this have come at a better time?

     

     

     

    Register now

  • Our latest guests

    Sarah Wadham

    Special Guest

    Alexandre Covello, CEO at AngelsCube

    Sarah Wadham, former Director General of the EIS Association, is our Special Guest this week, discussing a key issue – Brexit: SME impact?

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Register now

Launching
January 2017
Every Monday at 2pm

Jan
9, 16, 23, 30
Feb
6, 13, 20, 27
Mar
6, 13
Save these dates into my calendar:
Outlook / iCalendar Google Calendar
Share This Page:

The EIS Association Birmingham Autumn Technical Seminar

6th December 2016
16.00
Registration and meet fellow members
16.30
Introduction and Opening Statement - Mark Brownridge, EISA DG
16.35
Autumn Statement Update
Speakers: Louise Mountford/Stephen Smith, PwC
16:50
Setting up EIS/SEIS Funds and the small business community in Birmingham
Speaker: Jean DeFougerolles, Ascension Ventures
17:05
Regulatory Environment in Relation to EIS/SEIS
Speaker: Joe Lazaris – Bovill
17:20
Laundrapp – EIS Investee Company Showcase
Speaker: Ed Relf
17:40
Questions and closing remarks – Mark Brownridge
17:45
Drinks reception

The Seed & EIS Hour - Season 3 finale companies presented on July 11th 2016

The Regulator requires you to register / log in to see full info
or to express your interest.
Photocert
Photocert is a patent-pending software solution that allows users to certify photos from their mobile device. The certification guarantees the authenticity of a photo, the source device, GPS location,...
Danceacise
Danceacise™ combines a unique "precision" dance mat and on-line video tutorials to teach any genre of dance and fitness. 20% of the UK population are involved in dance and fitness, we...

Previous Episodes

Sarah Wadham, former Director General of the EIS Association, is our Special Guest this week, discussing a key issue - Brexit: SME impact?

Alexandre Covello, CEO at AngelsCube, is tonight’s “CEO Spotlight” for an in-depth look at this international accelerator network.

John Zai, CEO and co-founder of Cocoon Networks, joins us to discuss his firm’s imminent opening of Europe’s biggest incubator, and injecting $500mn of early-stage funding for UK companies. Cocoon is opening up China to UK companies: could this have come at a better time?

Danceacise™ combines a unique "precision" dance mat and on-line video tutorials to teach any genre of dance and fitness. 20% of the UK population are involved in dance and fitness, we also want the remaining 80% to get involved.

Photocert is a patent-pending software solution that allows users to certify photos from their mobile device. The certification guarantees the authenticity of a photo, the source device, GPS location, and a timestamp certification of the instant on which the shot was taken.