Danceacise™ combines a unique "precision" dance mat and on-line video tutorials to teach any genre of dance and fitness. 20% of the UK population are involved in dance and fitness, we also want the remaining 80% to get involved. Learning dance and fitness can be a daunting task, due to an unstructured and confusing approach of trying to follow what the professional is doing. Danceacise™ breaks down the barriers, by providing a revolutionary solution to people of all ages and abilities, to learn and perfect the art of dance and exercise. Our primary focus is encouraging children to become physically active by introducing Danceacise™ into schools and nurseries. Learning a new dance genre or exercise technique is fun and educational. The Danceacise™ learning system is open for use by everyone including, abled, disabled and additional need adults and children. In addition, Danceacise is available to professional instructors and for set-up in a gym to run as a virtual class.